Today we are releasing Color Chime: a colorful way to make music.
The core of the app is a multi-timbral step sequencer with an engaging interface. We added simple controls for timbre, tempo, scale, delay and filter parameters. Creating a melody only requires a couple of taps.
Download the Color Chime press kit.
Snowchime for iPhone® and iPad® is the first app from NTHSynth.
Download Snowchime from the App Store℠:
The Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Our thanks to Travis Nichols at Gumroad for spending some time with us to get to know the Luminth.
Many Luminths have reached their destinations in several countries around the world. Thanks to everyone who has provided early feedback!
A couple of announcements for Luminth Orbiter users:
- We have updated Luminth Orbiter. As of this writing, the current version is 1.02. The latest software can be obtained by returning to the Gumroad download page. We will continue to update the software to fix any bugs that are found. Please check out the the Orbiter version history for more details.
- We have created a Luminth FAQ. Please do not hesitate to send us your questions.
If you missed the Kickstarter project and would like to purchase a Luminth, please visit our new Gumroad shop.
We are very happy to announce that the Luminth has shipped. Domestic backers should receive a package within the next week. International backers should receive a package within the next four weeks.
Each shipment contains a card with instructions for downloading your free copy of Luminth Orbiter. Do not lose this card. Be sure to check out the Quick Start guide included in the download to get up and running as fast as possible. If you have any questions, shoot us an email.
We thank everyone for your support of the project and hope the Luminth makes you smile.
Check out the action photos from today’s shipping activities, including the impressive post office receipt!
Just a quick note to update everyone on the status of the Luminth project. We have around half of the Luminth peripherals built, and Luminth Orbiter is approaching gold status.
We have sent out the Kickstarter surveys, and are looking forward to delivering the Luminth and Luminth Orbiter very soon.
Thanks for reading!
We have two exciting pieces of news to share from the Luminth project.
The PCBs have arrived. We are currently uploading the firmware to the boards and testing them out with Luminth Orbiter.
We have received the final production prototypes for the Luminth enclosures, and have placed the bulk order for the acrylic parts. Our good friends at Griffen Hollow Studio produced the NTH Music Synthesizer enclosures, and will be manufacturing the enclosures for the Luminth as well.
Thanks for reading!
The Luminth Album was distributed to Kickstarter backers today. It is now available for purchase at Gumroad.
We’ll be attending Summer NAMM on July 11-12 in Nashville. If you happen to be attending and would like to meet, please let us know!
Thanks for reading.
Here are some developments from the Luminth project:
- Kickstarter backer payments were successfully processed. (If you missed the Kickstarter project, the Luminth can still be purchased via PayPal.)
- We have acquired all of the electronic components needed to build the Luminth PCBs (images below).
- PCB fabrication and assembly have been arranged and will take place here in the United States.
- The Luminth album has been completed. We’re getting the download mechanism set up and will post more info soon.
That’s all for now. Thanks for reading!
The Luminth Kickstarter campaign was successfully funded last night! Luminth production will begin as soon as the Kickstarter funds clear. We’ll be documenting the process here at nthsynth.com, and also on Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.
For those that missed the Kickstarter, we have created a Luminth PayPal checkout page. All purchases will be included in the initial Luminth production run.
Thanks for reading!