Some progress of note since the last update:
- Articles of organization were filed on March 20 and we are now operating as NTHSynth LLC.
- We have placed the order for the “first article” of PCB production. Once we receive and verify it, we’ll continue with the bulk order.
- Screaming Circuits is our PCB assembler. We have been in contact with the Screaming Circuits marketing manager and are hoping to get some photos of the work in process so that we can share them with you.
- A local supplier has been identified for the acrylic panels that form the NTH enclosure. We have placed an order for the first batch. When we get them, we’ll take some snapshots of the glassy goodness and put them up on Tumblr.
- We are starting to update the website to reflect the new business and make room for future projects.
- Based on the lead times involved, we are unlikely to meet our delivery goal of May. The lead time for the first article is about 3 weeks, and for bulk production, about 7 weeks. Assuming that the PCBs are delivered with no issues, we’ll be assembling & shipping rewards in early June. We are working to deliver the NTH as quickly as possible. Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience as we navigate the manufacturing process.
As always, we look forward to interacting with you. The best place to reach us is here at nthsynth.com. You can also find us at Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr. Thanks for reading!