Many Luminths have reached their destinations in several countries around the world. Thanks to everyone who has provided early feedback!
A couple of announcements for Luminth Orbiter users:
- We have updated Luminth Orbiter. As of this writing, the current version is 1.02. The latest software can be obtained by returning to the Gumroad download page. We will continue to update the software to fix any bugs that are found. Please check out the the Orbiter version history for more details.
- We have created a Luminth FAQ. Please do not hesitate to send us your questions.
If you missed the Kickstarter project and would like to purchase a Luminth, please visit our new Gumroad shop.
Each shipment contains a card with instructions for downloading your free copy of Luminth Orbiter. Do not lose this card. Be sure to check out the Quick Start guide included in the download to get up and running as fast as possible. If you have any questions, shoot us an email.
We thank everyone for your support of the project and hope the Luminth makes you smile.
Check out the action photos from today’s shipping activities, including the impressive post office receipt!
Just a quick note to update everyone on the status of the Luminth project. We have around half of the Luminth peripherals built, and Luminth Orbiter is approaching gold status.
We have sent out the Kickstarter surveys, and are looking forward to delivering the Luminth and Luminth Orbiter very soon.
Thanks for reading!
We have two exciting pieces of news to share from the Luminth project.
The PCBs have arrived. We are currently uploading the firmware to the boards and testing them out with Luminth Orbiter.
We have received the final production prototypes for the Luminth enclosures, and have placed the bulk order for the acrylic parts. Our good friends at Griffen Hollow Studio produced the NTH Music Synthesizer enclosures, and will be manufacturing the enclosures for the Luminth as well.
Thanks for reading!
Here are some developments from the Luminth project:
- Kickstarter backer payments were successfully processed. (If you missed the Kickstarter project, the Luminth can still be purchased via PayPal.)
- We have acquired all of the electronic components needed to build the Luminth PCBs (images below).
- PCB fabrication and assembly have been arranged and will take place here in the United States.
- The Luminth album has been completed. We’re getting the download mechanism set up and will post more info soon.
That’s all for now. Thanks for reading!