When you purchase Luminth Orbiter (or download it for free using an offer code), you will receive a zip file containing the software. Here are the instructions for installing and running Luminth Orbiter.
Windows 7 and Windows 8 Instructions
- Locate the “Luminth Orbiter 1.02” zip file that you have downloaded from Gumroad. It will appear as a file folder with a zipper. (As we update the zip file, newer versions will have a higher version number. The filename may differ slightly from that shown in the images below.)
- Right-click on the file and then click “Extract All…”
- Click the “Browse” button to select a folder of your choice. This is where Luminth Orbiter will be installed. Check the “Show extracted files when complete” box and click the “Extract” button.
- Double-click the “Luminth Orbiter 1.02” folder to open it. The contents will look like this:
- Double-click on the “Luminth Orbiter Windows” folder to open it. The contents look like this:
- Double-click on the file named “Luminth Orbiter 1.02” (or similar) to launch the program.
- In most cases, Windows will automatically detect your Luminth peripheral when you plug it into your computer.
- To use Luminth Orbiter together with your Luminth peripheral, read the “Luminth Quickstart Guide” visible in step #4 above.
If you have questions, please send us an email.